"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8:32



Friday, December 9, 2011

What to do next...

The next logical question that should be asked is, “How shall we build our house of Truth? Shall we start by building the foundation? Or shall we start by placing the pillars?”
My Father is a Framing Carpenter and my Grandfather a Concrete Contractor, and as a result I have noticed that my dad never starts building a house until my grandfather has laid the foundation.   Now if my Dad were to start building, before the foundation was laid, I am afraid that the house would not last the test of time, but would be easily swayed by wind and storm. 
So the question still remains “How shall we build our house of Truth?” Do we want our “Truth House” to be easily swayed, or do we want it to stand the test of time? I say “Let us lay a good foundation!”
Please leave your Comments below so that we know how to build.

No comments:

Post a Comment